Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Haha. The d-word got edited out. Love it.
    'more than just a marsupial'

It surprised me at first, but then the part at the end where he pointed out that the Pharisees despised Jesus because he hung around with the tax collectors and "sinners" left me with a warm feeling inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Will L View Post
    It surprised me at first, but then the part at the end where he pointed out that the Pharisees despised Jesus because he hung around with the tax collectors and "sinners" left me with a warm feeling inside.
    Whoa. I just realized how close I am to being one of the Pharisees. Thank you for pointing that out, I guess I missed that. Well, now I know what my new attitude about those kinds of things is gonna be.
    Sorry, I couldn't think of a better signature.

4. Sufjan Stevens' latest album includes a cuss word and it works. Makes the part very impactful. I am personally against cussing and don't do it myself, but there are certain moments where it's honestly not too unnecessary. Good thoughts on cussing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKY5vRFu5j0 . This article certainly shines a light on Crowder I hadn't seen before. The only really thing that drew me aback was the 'heavy' drinking part. I've grown up being told Beer should never be drunken, and now as my brother has grown old enough and drink, it really makes me think. Seeing him and his good christian friends all drinking, I would say drinking is not bad, it is just not really good either, especially in large amounts. I will never understand drinking more beers than 1. Granted I personally don't like soda, but even for drinks I do love, I don't have more than 1 (beside water of course). Also, I now know that beer belly's are real (sorry bro). Interesting to learn a new to me side of David Crowder. Thanks for the article share.