Energy Saving Campaign

For those companies who are practicing energy saving campaigns, would you mind sharing the strategies you do or is there any program that you use to keep this going and effective? We just received an offer and the proposal includes a digital engagement energy saving solution. It's something new to us and we wanted to do a further research and study first to make sure this is something being practiced by other firms too and of course how helpful would this be. What are your thoughts?

Hi. Energy saving solution is really an effective way to save energy. My hubby's company just purchased almost 2 months ago and he said they really had big savings after they used it. Unfortunately, I don't know what they are using.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicidad Christ View Post
    Hi. Energy saving solution is really an effective way to save energy. My hubby's company just purchased almost 2 months ago and he said they really had big savings after they used it. Unfortunately, I don't know what they are using.
    Well, I received an offer from ECova and as what I have read bout their site, they help retailers save energy. I only have few knowledge about their company, and it would not be wise if I hire them immediately. Anyway, I would check other options. Thanks

I have about eCova whenever there is a discussion about energy saving program. Anyway, this company may be one of the leading business solutions.